Appletons Sweet Chilli Pork Pie 4 Pack
Appleton’s has been in business since 1867, when nineteen year-old Thomas Appleton started working for Smithson’s butchers in Kirkgate, Ripon. When Mr Smithson died five years later, the business was transferred to Thomas and became T Appleton & Son.
Mr Appleton’s original principle of selecting Yorkshire’s finest meats for the people of Ripon served him well and his butcher’s shop thrived. In 1936 Appleton’s moved into the landmark black-and-white building on the market square it still occupies today. Like the Tudor façade and oak paneling, Appleton’s commitment to quality and good value remains unchanged.